Storm-mount was the residence of John Cuffe Kelly esq in 1814 and of Mrs Kelly in 1837. Mrs Kelly was a sister of Francis Drew of Drewscourt. By the time of Griffith's Valuation it was occupied by Joseph Walplate who held it from Sir Richard De Burgho. The buildings were valued at £19+. A house is still extant at this location.