A Bindon family home at the beginning of the 19th century. In the mid 19th century the house was located on the estate of Sir Hugh Dillon Massy and was occupied by John Quinn who also held a corn mill. The house was valued at £24. This house was later a home of the Phelps family who vacated it in 1914. It is no longer extant. The Irish Tourist Association surveyor wrote in 1942 that it was being demolished by its owner Mr Latham.