The Reverend Fitzgerald writes that this house was "lately" built by Villiers Peacocke. The Ordnance Survey Name Books records 1820 as the date of its erection. Villiers Peacocke was still in residence in 1837 and Griffith's Valuation records him holding the property in fee. The buildings were valued at £18. It was included in the sale of the life estate of Eugene Kieran in the Land Judges' Court in April 1890 when the house was described as "a very good dwelling house.....suitable for a gentleman's residence". The sale was adjourned. A house is still extant at the site.