In 1786 Wilson refers to Wilton-Hall as the seat of Mr. Perceval. A house labelled Wilton is shown on the 1st edition Ordnance Survey map. It was occupied by George Duhy at the time of Griffith's Valuation, valued at £14 and held from Lord Cloncurry. On the 25-inch map of the 1890s this property is labelled Wilton Constabulary Barracks. It is no longer extant.