This property was the original residence of the Lloyd family where they settled in the 17th century. It passed to William, second son of Reverend Thomas Lloyd of Towerhill. Occupied by William's son, Reverend Rickard Lloyd, in 1814. The buildings were valued at £31 at the time of Griffith's Valuation when William Lloyd was the occupier. The property was held from the Stafford O'Briens. Purchased by the Devanes at the end of the 19th century, the house is now in ruins.