Leet records Grange-Hill as the residence of Edward Croker in 1814. Edward John Croker was resident at the time of the first Ordnance Survey. It was a residence of the Count De Salis at the time Griffith's Valuation. The Count held it in fee and the buildings were valued at £27. The Count was still the occupier of Grange in 1906. Owned by Colonel and Mrs Galloway in 1942. The house is now known as Loughgur.