The records suggest that this house was built post 1814 and pre 1837 though there may have been an earlier property as Wilson refers to "Elm" as the seat of General Massey in 1786. Bence Jones writes that it was an early 19th century house. It was the home of the Massey family, Barons Clarina, in the 19th century. The buildings were valued at £90 at the time of Griffith's Valuation and in 1906. Bought by Patrick King in 1925 and home of the King family until 1956, now demolished.