A house situated on the estate of Lord Clarina, occupied by Vokes in the 1770s and in 1786. It was leased to the Vandeleur family in the mid 19th century. Major Thomas Vandeleur was the occupier and the buildings were valued at £38. Occupied by Richard Parson in 1814, by G. Vandeleur in 1837 and by William Henry Harkness in the 1870s. Slater notes Lieut-Col. Lionel E. Massey as the owner in 1894. Still extant and occupied.