A property that was in the possession of the Tuthill family from the early 18th century, Wilson refers to it as Mr. Tuthill's seat in 1786. Occupied by Christopher Tuthill in 1814 and by his son George in 1837. Held by George Tuthill in fee at the time of Griffith's Valuation when the buildings were valued at £60. Thompson Russell lived at Faha in the second half of the 19th century. Valued at £52 in 1906 and occupied by George Taylor who held it with 308 acres of untenanted land. It is now a ruin.