Built in 1770, a two storey house, home of the Green family and held from the Peacockes. In 1786 Wilson refers to the seat of Mr. Greene, within half a mile of Patrickswell. which he calls Graig. The buildings were valued at £42 at the time of Griffith's Valuation. Sold by the Greens in 1947. In the 1960s the house was demolished and a large modern house built instead by the Earl of Harrington.