Built in 1790 and located on the Monsell estate the residence of Hugh F. Finch in 1837 and of Mrs Finch at the time of Griffith's Valuation when the buildings were valued at £28. In 1906 Captain G.W. Finch occupied the mansion house at Maryville valued at £35. Still in the ownership of the Finch family at the time of the Irish Tourist Association survey 1943. This property is now known as Maryville stud.