Originally known as Mount Morgell and the home of the Morgell family in the 18th century. The residence of the Lloyd family in the 19th century, held in fee and valued at £32 in the 1850s. Seat of Gen.F.Lloyd in 1894. Recorded as the property of Major Langford in 1944 (ITA). Now a stud and racing stable run by the McNamara family.