Originally a hunting lodge of the Southwell family, this house was the home of the Massy family for two centuries. In 1786 Wilson refers to it as the seat of Hugh Massey. A new front was added in 1802 by Hugh Massy. The buildings were valued at £12 in the mid 19th century and the property was located on the Southwell estate. It is still extant.