In 1837 Lewis wrote that Kildimo Court "which is nearly entire was the seat of the Hartstonge family". The Hartstonges appear to have inherited this property from the Widenhams. In 1786 Wilson refers to Court as the seat of Sir Harry Hartstronge and notes that "a bridge is now building at the ferry of Court but the house is in ruins". The property called Court Castle is labelled "in ruins" on the 1st edition Ordnance Survey map. A house labelled "Court" appears in the same townland on both the 1st and 25-edition maps. Buildings are still present at this location.