A house in the possession of the Langford family in the 19th century, the residence of G. Langford in 1837 and of Charles Wiedenham Fosbery in the early 1840s and 1850s. He held the property from Mrs Jane Langford. It was valued at £11. Slater refers to it as the seat of Captain Frederick Verschoyle in 1894. Some buildings are still extant at the site.