Described by Wilson in 1786 as "the fine seat of Mr. Knox" this house was badly damaged in 1798 and a new one subsequently built. There is a lithograph of the house included in the Encumbered Estates' Court sale rental. It was bought by Arthur E. Knox's brother Ernest Knox. In 1894 it was the residence of John V. Knox. The house has been demolished but portions of the walled garden remain.