This 3 storied house was the seat of the Reverend Thomas Westropp, rector of Ardcanny, built by him [his father?] in 1797. It was occupied by H. Potter esquire in 1837 and by Peter W. Morgan at the time of Griffith's Valuation who held it in fee with a demesne of 98 acres. Valued at £11.10 shillings in 1906 and occupied by Sarah E. M. Westropp. Still extant and occupied.