A house facing the River Shannon, the original house was built in the early 19th century but was remodelled into the current Tudor style c.1917. The residence of Reverend William Friend in 1814, P.W. Creagh in 1837 and of Standish Thomas O'Grady in the 1850s who held it from Elizabeth Creagh. This house is still extant. In 2013 it was offered for sale.