In 1837 Lewis noted that "Rockville" was the property of the representatives of the late John Drew. At the time of Griffith's Valuation, William Whorland was leasing a property valued at £5 10s from the Drew estate. The property was offered for sale by Alicia Wherland in the Landed Estates Court in July 1862 and again in July 1872. In 1906 Rockfield was owned by Bertram Morrogh Bernard and was valued at £11. Bary mentions it as a house associated with the Sealy family. Buildings are still extant at the site.