Though this house was mostly associated with the Hurley family, at the time of Griffith's Valuation, it was in the possession of a Miss Locke, when it was valued at £20. It was being leased by John Murray. In 1906 it was owned by John C. Hurley and valued at £33. Bary notes that it later came into the Fuller family through marriage. It was sold in the 1970s but is still extant and occupied.