William L. Vesey-Fitzgerald Foster was leasing this property from the TCD estate at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when it was valued at £3 15s. In 1837 Lewis mentions the principal residence in Murher parish as the property of Baron Fitzgerald but occupied by Mr. Enright. In 1814, Leet refers to it as the residence of John Sandes. Bary notes that it was earlier associated with the Sandes family. It is no longer extant.