At the time of Griffith's Valuation, Tieraclea was occupied by Stephen Collis, when it was valued at £42. An extensive farmyard is recorded here on the First Edition Ordnance Survey map. The house is labelled as Tieraclea on the later 25-inch map and by 1906 Tieraclea was valued at £45. Bary writes that it had been a residence of the Collis family since the eighteenth century and they continued there until the 1920s. In the early years of the twentieth century the house was destroyed by fire but was re-built and is still extant.