William Stoughton was leasing this property to Catherine Pierce at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when it was valued at £21 15s. In 1837 Lewis refers to it as the seat of D. Pierce. Leets mentions it as the residence of Daniel Pearce in 1814. In 1906 it was owned by the representatives of Charles William Stoughton and was valued at £19. Bary writes that the Pierce or Pierse family were agents for the Stoughtons. The house is still extant and occupied.