Belvoir was an early 19th century house on the same site as an earlier building. It was the home of the Wilson family, valued at £32 in the mid 19th century. The house was burnt in 1888 when leased by the Wilson Lynches to Lady Loftus. It was not rebuilt though recorded as the seat of Maj. Wilson Lynch in 1894. Members of the Wilson Lynch family continued to live in the remaining wing until the mid 20th century. It is now a ruin.