Originally a 17th century house, the home of the Bindon family, it was burnt in the 19th century. Lewis refers to "Clonie, the demesne of Burton Bindon" in 1837. At the time of Griffith's Valuation the house was unoccupied and William S. Vesey Fitzgerald was the immediate lessor. Rebuilt in the latter half of the 19th century by Joseph Hall and his wife Ellen Bindon. The house was bought by the Tuckeys following the death of Joseph Hall in 1907, the land was divided in the 1920s and the house went to ruin.