Weir writes that this house was also known as Millbrook. It was occupied by Henry Butler in 1814 but had reverted back to another branch of the family by 1837 when Austin Butler was the proprietor. Austin Butler held the house in fee at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when it was valued at £15. The representatives of Theobald Butler held the house and 428 acres of untenanted land in 1906. The house was demolished by the Land Commission before the 1940s and the land divided.