Originally a Bindon home this property passed to the Blood family through a marriage in the 1770s. In 1814 it was occupied by Mr James Kerin and in the mid 19th century by Giles Darcy who held it from William Blood. The house was valued at less than £2. There is a substanial house and demesne marked on the first Ordnance Survey map at Cranagher. Weir writes that a new house was started sometime in the 19th century a short distance from the original but was abandoned before completion. General Sir Bindon Blood sold Cranagher in 1905. Some farm building and modern houses exist at the site now.