Home of a branch of the Studdert family in the 19th century. It was described by Lewis in 1837 as the "spacious mansion of C. Studdert". It was occupied by his widow Maria at the time of Griffith's Valuation. She held the property from Lord Inchiquin and it was valued at £25. Sold by the Studderts at the beginning of the 20th century.