James Godfrey was leasing this property from Lord Monteagle's estate at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when it was valued at £11 10s. Bary indicates that it was in the possession of a branch of the Godfrey family up until the end of the nineteenth century when it was then sold to the Huggard family. Slater notes it as the residence of Jn. T. Huggard in 1894. It has had several owners since then but is still extant and occupied.