An early 18th century house, built and owned by the Westropps until the 20th century. The O'Donnells were resident at the end of the 18th century. It was leased to Henry White in 1814 and to D. Canny in 1837. Matthew Canny held Clonmoney from John Westropp in the mid 19th century, when the property was valued at £25. The Cannys subleased the property to Michael Macnamara. The executors of Macnamara's will advertised the sale of his interest in Clonmoney in January 1880. The original house is not extant now.