Sir Edward Denny was leasing this property to George Gunn at the time of Griffith's Valuaton, when it was valued at £16 5s. Lewis records it as the seat of George Gun in 1837. Bary states that the house was built in the early nineteenth century by Barry-William Gun, whose mother was Arabella Denny. The Gunn family continued to own the property until the 1880s. Buildings still exist at the site.