An 18th century house that passed into the Studdert's possession throught a marriage with a Cusack of Kilkishen. The house was valued at £40 in the mid 19th century. Slater notes it as the residence of Maj. R.A. Studdert in 1894. It remained a Studdert home until sold to the Binghams in the 1920s. A house is still extant at the site.