A property in the possession of the Spaight family from the early 18th century. The house named "Lodge" was the residence of Samuel Spaight in 1814. James Kelly held the property from the representatives of Edward Spaight Ferreter at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when the house was valued at £18. It was in the hands of the Court of Chancery at this time. In 1906 the house valued at £11 was in the possession of James Frost. Weir writes that the house is now demolished.