William Ledmond was leasing Maglass House to Daniel Hilliard at the time of Griffith's Valuation when it was valued at £11 15s. Lewis records Maglass as the seat of W. Ledmond in 1837. The Ordnance Survey Name Books record it as the residence of Daniel Hilliard but originally built by the Ledmond family. Bary, however, states that it was possibly built ty the Babington family who lived there in the eighteenth century. In 1786 Wilson refers to "Maglass" as the seat of Wiliam Sealy. It was later occupied by the Ledmonds who later sold it to the Roche family. Redmond Roche is recorded as residing there in the 1870s. In 1906 it was owned by the representatives of Redmond Roche and valued at £18 5s. It is now derelict and ruinous.