Weir writes that the Morice family probably built this house which was located on the Wood estate. It is recorded as the residence of Henry Wilson in 1814 and of F. Morice in 1837. Griffith's Valuation records that Francis Morice held the property from George A. Wood in the mid 19th century. The house was valued at £28. This house which was renovated is still inhabited.