At the time of Griffith's Valuation, it was being leased by Francis Fitzgerald to Andrew Shea and was valued at £15. It is still extant. Bary writes that this house was built by the Conway family, possibly in the seventeenth century. It was eventually sold by Nicholas Conway Colthurst to Peter Thompson in the 1820s. The 1856 sale notice records Francis Fitzgerald as the assignee of Peter Thompson.