An 17th century house with a 19th century addition, the Irish home of the Stafford O'Briens and still in the family's possession. On the first edition Ordnance Survey map this house appears to straddle the border of the townlands of Cratloe and Portdrine. The house was held by Augustus Stafford at the time of Griffith's Valuation, valued at £24. In 1894 it was the seat of F.H.Stafford-O'Brien. It is still extant.