A house built in the 1730s by Henry Ievers to the design of John Rothery. Wilson refers to it as the seat of Mr. J.A. Ievers in 1786. Occupied by Robert Ievers in 1814 and by W. Ivers in 1837. Eyre Ievers was resident at the time of Griffith's Valuation, holding the property from James Ievers. The Ievers family still live in the house. A poem/photo essay on the house in 2020 is available at https://vimeo.com/435533279.