A house located to the west of the town of Ennis which belonged to the Macnamaras of Ennistymon for most of the 18th and 19th centuries. Occupied by David Power in 1814. The house and 68 acres were leased to Thomas Cullinan in the 1850s. Buildings at Bushypark were valued at £18 where William J. MacNamara held 68 acres of untenanted land. The house is still occupied.