Built by the Mulvilhill family, it was their home in the 18th and 19th centuries. Occupied by Daniel Mulvihill in 1814. Charles Mulvihill was a magistrate in county Clare in 1846. By the time of Griffith's Valuation James F. Clarke was leasing the house from Colonel George Wyndham, when it was valued at £14. The house is no longer occupied.