William Stacpoole moved from Annagh to Eden Vale in 1776 and this house continued to be the main Stacpoole residence until it was sold to the Clare Board of Health in the 1920s. In 1786 Wilson refers to it as the seat of William Stacpoole. At the time of Griffith's Valuation it was occupied by Richard J. Stacpoole and valued at £50. The house was a tuberculosis sanatorium in the 1940s. It is still extant.