This property at Annagarry is mentioned by Lewis in 1837 and Leet in 1814 as a residence of R. Blennerhassett, though the latter refers to the house as Mount Rivers. It is named on the 1st edition OS Map as Mount Rivers. At the time of Griffith’s Valuation it was being leased by Robert Blennerhassett but was in the Court of Chancery. It was then valued at £17 15s. Bary states that in the 1990s it was still standing but in poor repair. It is still extant.