Wilson, writing in 1786, refers to "Tubberpatrick" as the seat of Captain Jones. In 1837 Lewis recorded Tubberpatrick House as a seat of the Jones family. At the time of the estate sale in the Encumbered Estates court in April 1852, the house at Tubberpatrick was described as "a dwelling house fit for the reception of a gentleman, with offices and garden on the demesne". At the time of Griffith's Valuation it was the property of Peter O'Connor and was valued at £15. Toberpatrick House is still extant and occupied. In 2008 it was offered for sale through Knight Frank estate agents [Irish Times, 13 March 2008].