At the time of Griffith's Valuation, Lecarrow was the property of Thomas Guilfoyle and was valued at £14. In 1906 Anthony Guilfoyle was the owner of the house at Lecarrow, valued at £31. McTernan notes that the property was purchased by Anthony Gilfoyle, a leading Sligo merchant, c.1806. It was extended in the 1840s. From the 1920s until the 1990s it was owned by the Mercy Order. The house is now part of the Holy Hill Hermitage complex.