Also known as Carrowgar House, this early 19th century house was built by Sir Augustine Fitzgerald. Possibly the house named 'Moy' occupied by John Finucane in 1814. Lewis describes Moy as the occasional residence of Sir W. Fitzgerald. Weir writes that it was purchased by George Studdert, sixth son of Charles Fitzgerald Studdert of Newmarket House in the mid 19th century. It was still in the possession of Sir Edward Fitzgerald at the time of Griffith's Valuation. In 1894 Slater refers to it as the seat of Major George Studdert but Lady C.E. Fitzgerald was resident in 1906 when the mansion house was valued at £25. Now functions as a guesthouse, a member of 'The Blue Book'.