At the time of Griffith's Valuation, George Kenny was occupying a property valued at almost £7 at Longford. Hogan states that Longford House was built c.1844-1850. It passed from the Kenny family to Major Longbourne in the 1890s but Hogan records that he sold the estate in 1902. In 1906 the Congested Districts Board are recorded as the owners and the house was valued at £12 at the time. It passed to the Stoddart family in 1914 and is still extant and occupied.