Home of the Mills family in 1778. Noted by Wilson as "the fine seat of Oliver Mills" in 1786. Lewis refers to it as a seat of the same family in 1837. It was occupied by Michael Butler in the 1850s and held from John Carroll, valued at £10. It came into the ownership of the McGreavy family in the latter part of the nineteenth century and remained in their possession until the 1960s. It is now derelict.