Lissadorn was a Crofton home from the mid 17th century. It became a Lloyd home in the 18th century following the marriage of Catherine Crofton and John Yeadon Lloyd in 1786. By 1814 Joseph Healy was living at Lisadurn. Burke's ''Landed Gentry of Ireland'' (1904) records the second son of Walter Balfe of Heathfield as John Balfe of Lissadorn. J. Balfe was residing at Lissadorn in 1837. At the time of Griffith's Valuation, Bernard Balfe held Lissadorn, valued at £20, from Viscount Lorton. It is no longer extant. On the first Ordnance Survey map (1838) the demesne included a smaller house named Ryefield.