Built in the mid 18th century and owned by the Grace family in the 18th and 19th centuries. Occupied by R. Underwood in 1778. In 1786 Wilson notes that it was the seat of the late Richard Underwood and of Captain Grace. The 1st edition Ordnance Survey map indicates that it had elaborate gardens with a fishpond and terrace. It was owned by Edward F. Bowen in 1906. Mantua is now a ruin.