A Hanly home from at least 1749 but by the 1850s held by George Lawder in fee. It was described at this time as a steward's house with offices and a lodge, valued at £3. It is labelled on both the 1st and 25-inch edition Ordnance Survey Maps as Sallyfield. It is no longer extant. A house named Cottage was also in the townland of Lavagh at N005 895 on both maps.